How to Register as an Applicant/Jobseeker:
Create your profile, Upload your CV and let the job find you...
1.Fill-in your email address, appoint your personal password and then click “Submit”.
2.You will then receive an email confirming that your email address has been verified.
3.You may now log-in, create your profile and submit your CV.
To register you are required to create your profile and submit the ff:
1. A Curriculum Vitae/ Resume (Microsoft Word Format or PDF file not more than 1mb)
2. A current photo (not more than 30kb)
3. We highly encourage having 2 or more Character References to be indicated on your CV
An up to-date curriculum vitae of 2/3 pages with a passport sized (head & shoulder) color photograph attached to the top left or right corner. This needs to be a Word or PDF document in the standard Yacht CV format. It needs to contain your email address and current contact details i.e. accurate telephone and mobile numbers.
You may submit your CV/Resume by:
• Uploading your CV/Resume as a file
• Filling in or Copy and Pasting your CV on the ‘Text Box” provided on the jobseeker registration page.
Couples can create a single profile if they are seeking to be employed together. Upload a profile picture of you together and put both your names. Make sure both your CVs are uploaded or filled in as one file.
www.jobonyachts.com does not in any way check or verify personal data. It is the full responsibility of the person or people who have registered to ensure their data is both correct and up-to-date. We do not track your employment history and it is very important that the data you enter is correct and up to date.